Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Dissapoitment

Okay, first, let me get across, I loved your previous entries in the Jerry series, I know it's rough having your work put down but I saw this as a dissapointment in the jerry series.

This, offered very little in way of adventure, it offered a glimpse at one traumatic part of Jerry's childhood, of which was not actually related to anything that happend in the series.

I was confused throughout the whole movie, Jerrys dad was such a dick and always ironically funny, but I never figured it alright to laugh whenever he was funny, this led to me feeling rather awkward, the whole movie carried a sad tone and Jerrys dad just made it strange.

The two kids meeting at the end was also odd, it was unrelated again to anything that really happend, they met once as children, were friends and then he forgot about her and just happened to have a job in the same place and then he banged her.

I'm sorry, I just feel this episode was strange and a bad way to end the series.

Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

Oh jesus!

FUCKING FAVED!

It's even funnier knowing what kind of person Stamper is.

2008| Meet the Spy 2008| Meet the Spy

Nice attention to the actual series.

I liked this animation alot, I don't usually bother writing a review, I usually just 5 everything... But this was different.

That's probably because I'm a big fan of TF2 and the "meet the class" series.

Your animation was good, the voices were surprisingly well impersonated, I genuinly mean that, I don't mean the sounds taken from the GCF's of the game.
Throw that together with TF2 dark-humour and it makes a great animation (much like that of "meet the pyro").

I loved the fact that you...err... the spy, was disguised as the companion cube and how you included the tradion of adding another short scene after the zoom out of the team.

10/10

2008| Meet the Pyro 2008| Meet the Pyro

Wow dude!

I loved this video! I thought it was awesome, you did it very very well...

I think that clips of his childhood as he's talking about it would have been cool.

MGS For Retards MGS For Retards

Woot! Awesome stuff man.!

^^ read above.

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

I'd buy the book...

But I live in England, and I'm in France right now (for another 3 weeks)...

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Very nice

Manly because of the song, I acnt really say mcuh about the flash iself, could have used some better animations.

Never played Killzone, but it had "invisable walls" which is a big no no.
Cant wait for halo 3.

Bjorn: Private Eye Bjorn: Private Eye

Awesome!

I just want to see a sequel to this! This was one of the best flashes I've ever seen!

Those guys were jailed the day after my birthday, I demand £40!

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Well....Yea

Well, Yea, that's what we wanted....

Queers of War Queers of War

Good for only one night.

That was a good flash for only one night, I liked the idea of a Gears of War spoof, Although, I didn't find this flash funny,it wasn't very good but I enjoyed it.